Thursday 6 November 2008

Gift Ideas - Those Troublesome Teens

I don't know about you but it seems that buying for the teenagers in my family is the hardest thing I've ever had to do, and I've studied Thermodynamics so I know of what I speak!


This year however, after close observation of what seems to become a more and more baffling age group, I present some gift ideas from some of the amazingly creative makers who will be at Handm@de.



Cloudhopping's Skinny Minnie scarf I can already imagine on one of my ultra-hip cousins.


MyAphrodite's recent foray into mixed media has, I feel, put her on to a winner. In fact, I'd like to have her China Red pendant for myself! With its bold colours and striking silver centre-piece it is bound to be a firm favourite. And what's more, this pendant is ideal for a guy as well!


Odd Ball and Sticks' lovely bobbled iPod cover is another gift idea which would be great for either a boy or girl and is sure to get them to at least pop *one* ear bud out to mumble their thanks ;-)


Resin jewellery is very popular and this clever resin and teal dye bangle from PennyDog is both funky and classic.

2 comments:

JEFF BONDAR said...

Thanks for the advice. You can also check Fathers Day Discounted Suits. Its also a great gift idea for dads out there this coming Fathers day.Nice Comment!

Allen said...

Interesting text. You have a nice blog. Keep it up!