Monday 27 October 2008

Raffle Prize Donation!

Hey, everyone. Katie (twinklyspangle) here. hope you are all getting excited about the fair! Now, I have been beavering away trying to get some fabulous raffle prizes, and the company I work for, Siblu Holidays has agreed to donate a holiday!

The prize is a 7 night stay between 4th of April & the 30th of June, in our Esprit+ accommodation, at any of our Siblu owned parcs across France. We have parcs in Brittany, Normandy, all along the west coast of France and in the south too. All our parcs make excellent family holiday destinations, and the prize includes a Dover- Calais ferry crossing aswell.

So, if you fancy winning yourself and up to 6 people a great break in France, you can have a lot at the company website here, start planning where you'd like to go, and enter the Helen And Douglas House raffle on the day!

3 comments:

MomentsByMartha said...

Wow!

This is an amazing donation. I'll certainly be buying a whole buch of tickets!

Tina Mammoser said...

Since my train ticket was sooo cheap (£8 return!) I'll be buying a handful of raffle tickets. hoorah! I will have to make 5 friends however. Or rather, 5 friends who can put up being with me in a chalet for any length of time without wanting to "lose" me in nearby woods. ;)

Katy Clouds said...

You don't need 5 friends, you nutnut. It can be just a break for you, if you'd like!