Friday 30 October 2009

Meet the Maker - The Cake Factory

Hi - I'm Tina - married to scrummy hubby Tim with two gorgeous girls, Georgie 8 and Poppy 6 and two lovely step-children, Calum 16 and Jess 14. We live in a little hamlet 3 miles outside Woodstock, Oxfordshire with our absolutely gorgeous cocker spaniel Beanie who thinks he's human just like the rest of us!
I guess I've always erred on the side of arty crafty but never really put it to good use. Not until I had my children that is and started making their birthday cakes. It all grew from there - I absolutely love designing and creating cakes that are uniquely special to someone. It's a challenge and enormous fun and hopefully puts a smile on people's faces! Christmas is always special and I love decorating these cakes, hopefully creating a bit of sparkle, not to mention scrumptious to eat!

No comments: